If you’re reading this, you’re likely not just any marketer. You’re the kind who’s always got a finger on the pulse of what’s going on — the latest tools, the newest lead generation best practices, and the most memorable campaigns of the year.
According to a survey from May 2023, approximately 20.6% of Chief Marketing Officers (CMOs) in the U.S. cited expanding into new markets, segments, or geographies as their top challenge for the next 12 months. Often, the biggest obstacle to making these important moves is having the right tools on hand.
So, if you’re on the hunt for marketing apps that can elevate your enterprise marketing strategy from “meh” to “mind‑blowing”, you’re in the right place. We’re diving deep into the world of enterprise marketing tools that are poised to supercharge your efforts in 2023.
What is an enterprise marketing tool?
Before we jump into our list, let’s get on the same page about what we mean by “enterprise marketing tools”. These are enterprise marketing software solutions designed to handle the complex, multifaceted needs of large organizations.
They go beyond the basics, offering features like advanced analytics, automation, and integration capabilities that can scale with your business.
When you’re running a large WordPress site or ecommerce business, you can’t afford to mess around with tools that are just “good enough”.
You need robust, reliable solutions that can handle the heavy lifting, so you can focus on what you do best, like creating amazing marketing campaigns that convert.
But even small businesses can use and benefit from these tools. Many offer scalable solutions that can grow with you, so there’s something here for everyone.
What features should enterprises look for in marketing tools?
Before you commit to a tool, let’s talk about what you should be looking for. After all, not all marketing tools offer the same features, flexibility, or ease of use. And what works for one business might not be the best for another.
Ease of use
You don’t want a tool that requires a Ph.D. to operate. The easier a tool is to use, the quicker your team can get up to speed and make the most out of it.
Your business isn’t going to stay the same size forever. So, make sure the tools you choose can grow with you. Scalability is a must, especially for enterprises.
With all the technology, your firm likely utilizes, you need to have tools that play well with others. Look for solutions that can easily integrate with your existing tech stack. This will make your life a lot easier in the long run.
Data is king, so look for tools that offer robust analytics features. This will help you measure the success of your campaigns and make data‑driven decisions.
Every business is unique, and your tools should be able to accommodate that fact. Customization features can help you tailor the tool to meet your specific needs.
The ten best enterprise marketing tools for 2023
Now, let’s move on to the best part — the top ten enterprise marketing software tools that can help you ace your marketing game in 2023.
Akismet is a must for enterprise-level marketers as it’s your ultimate line of defense against spam. Developed by the same team behind WordPress.com, Akismet uses cutting-edge AI technology to filter out comment, form, and text spam with an unparalleled 99.99% accuracy.
It’s truly a proven solution that has been trusted by millions of websites globally and can be used by businesses of all sizes.
Key features of Akismet:
- Akismet blocks all types of spam from comment sections, contact forms, and forums, in real time.
- The platform utilizes advanced machine learning algorithms to analyze user submissions, allowing legitimate interactions to pass while filtering out spam.
- Automated filtering saves businesses an average of 20 hours per month compared to manual filtering methods.
- The service protects a company’s bottom line by preventing costly spam attacks.
- Akismet operates unobtrusively behind the scenes to ensure a frictionless user experience, which is crucial for effective lead generation and high conversion rates.
Pros of Akismet:
- Akismet boasts a high accuracy rate of 99.99%, making it one of the most reliable spam protection tools available.
- The platform’s automated filtering feature allows businesses to save time, enabling you to focus more on core operations.
- Akismet offers versatility by benefiting various departments within a company, ranging from marketing and growth to security and community management.
- For large enterprises, Akismet provides custom solutions that are tailored to meet your specific needs.
Cons of Akismet:
- Akismet does not offer a free tier for commercial websites, requiring businesses to opt for a paid plan.
- The Pro plan provided by Akismet includes 10,000 API calls per month, which may be insufficient for websites with extremely high traffic or larger operational needs.
Ease of use:
Akismet was designed with user‑friendliness in mind. Its seamless integration with WordPress makes it incredibly easy to set up and manage. There’s no need for coding experience or complicated server management — it just works.
Pricing and plans:
Akismet offers a range of pricing options tailored to different needs:
- Personal users have the flexibility to name their own price.
- The Pro Plan costs $9.95 per month for the first year and is billed annually. This plan comes with 10,000 API calls per month.
- The Business Plan is priced at $49.95 per month for the first year and is also billed annually. It’s designed specifically for large networks or multisite installations.
- For Enterprise Plans, custom solutions with tailored pricing are available to meet the needs of large businesses.
Oracle Eloqua serves as a robust enterprise marketing automation software, specializing in personalized B2B marketing solutions. As a key component of the Oracle Marketing suite, the platform provides an all-encompassing, unified marketing solution that allows cross-channel programs to flourish.
It focuses on enhancing lead generation, fine‑tuning communications with customers and prospects, and automating marketing tasks through insights derived from real‑time data.
Features of Oracle Eloqua:
- Oracle Eloqua excels in crafting targeted campaigns that engage, convert, and nurture relationships with buyers.
- The platform is adept at optimizing lead generation activities by leveraging real‑time data.
- It employees real‑time data analytics to guide performance decisions during crucial phases of marketing programs.
- Oracle Eloqua specializes in personalizing communications with customers and prospects to boost engagement.
- The platform utilizes Infinity Behavioral Intelligence to gain a deeper understanding of customer behaviors.
Pros of Oracle Eloqua:
- Oracle Eloqua stands out as a comprehensive solution, offering a ton of features and integrations as part of Oracle Marketing.
- It’s highly effective in creating targeted and personalized marketing campaigns.
- It allows for data‑driven decision‑making by providing real‑time insights.
- The marketing automation software was tailored to B2B marketing, making it an ideal choice for enterprise‑level organizations.
- The platform boasts strong integrations, compatible with over 100 third‑party platforms.
Cons of Oracle Eloqua:
- The extensive range of features can make it complex and may present a steep learning curve for some users.
- Given its robust capabilities, Oracle Eloqua’s pricing may be out of reach for smaller businesses.
- Surprisingly, the platform lacks integration with Google Ads, making it challenging to track PPC ROI.
Ease of use:
Oracle Eloqua is engineered to empower marketers, allowing them to tap into their creativity and intuition to orchestrate compelling B2B campaigns. Despite its sophisticated feature set, the platform maintains a user‑friendly interface.
Pricing and plans:
Oracle Eloqua does not publicly disclose its pricing structure. However, it’s generally customized to meet the specific needs of an enterprise. Reviews indicate that the basic package for Oracle Marketing Cloud starts at a range of $2,000 to $4,000 per month, with additional costs incurred for add‑ons and higher‑tier plans.
Monday.com aims to be the hub for all your work activities, processes, tools, and files. The platform is ideal for a modern work environment, catering to various sectors including creative and design, software development, marketing, and project management.
It focuses on streamlining work for optimal productivity and fostering organization‑wide collaboration.
Features of Monday.com:
- Monday.com excels in offering visual boards that serve as the cornerstone of its Work OS, allowing for the management of everything from projects to entire departments.
- The platform provides multiple views for work visualization and planning, including options like Kanban boards, calendars, timelines, and Gantt charts.
- Customizable dashboards offer high‑level overviews of organizational activities.
- Monday.com boasts integrations with a wide array of popular tools, such as Slack, Dropbox, and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- The platform offers a range of automation recipes to streamline processes, and also allows users to create their own automations within minutes.
Pros of Monday.com:
- Monday.com is highly versatile, suitable for a wide array of use cases across different industries.
- It allows for real‑time collaboration through user‑friendly automations and instant notifications.
- It’s fully scalable, allowing workflows to adapt to evolving organizational needs.
Cons of Monday.com:
- The platform’s extensive feature set can present a learning curve for new users who may require time to fully grasp its capabilities.
- Pricing could be a concern for smaller teams or startups, given the platform’s robust features.
Ease of use:
Monday.com is designed for user‑friendliness, making installation, setup, and restoration a breeze. There’s no need for coding skills or intricate server management. The platform is built to be intuitive and straightforward.
Pricing and plans:
Monday.com offers various pricing options to cater to different organizational needs. Here’s a breakdown:
- The Individual plan is free and best suited for solo workers or teams of up to two members. This plan comes with 500 MB of storage, but does not offer guest access.
- The Basic plan costs $8 per member per month when billed annually. It’s designed for a minimum of three team members with no upper limit, and offers 5 GB of storage. Guest access is not available with this plan.
- The Standard plan, which is Monday.com’s most popular, is priced at $10 per member per month, billed annually. It also requires a minimum of three team members with no maximum limit and provides 20 GB of storage. This plan allows up to four guests, billed as one team member.
- The Pro plan is priced at $16 per member per month, billed annually, and offers 100 GB of storage. Like the other plans, it requires a minimum of three team members with no maximum limit. This plan offers unlimited guest access.
- The Enterprise plan is tailored for companies requiring high‑level security and offers 1,000 GB of storage. Pricing for this plan is not publicly disclosed.
MediaMath is a specialized platform for programmatic advertising that allows brands and agencies to manage their marketing campaigns with agility. The platform really excels in delivering effective and efficient omnichannel campaigns, featuring solutions like a Demand Side Platform (DSP) and Connected TV (CTV) advertising.
MediaMath also makes it easier to establish a one‑to‑one relationship with customers across all devices through its audience targeting capabilities.
- MediaMath’s DSP facilitates seamless advertising across various channels.
- The platform’s CTV solution allows brands to engage customers on a personal level.
- MediaMath offers a flexible identity graph that connects with consumers through consent‑based, cross‑device identifiers.
- The platform provides a refined user experience for running advertising campaigns across multiple channels.
- It’s highly effective for omnichannel campaigns.
- The platform leverages data‑driven targeting to enhance effectiveness.
- It fully prepares brands for the future of identity management.
- The platform fosters exceptional partnerships, allowing for collaborative efforts to maximize campaign features.
- The platform’s extensive feature set may require some time for users to fully understand and put to use.
- MediaMath does not disclose its pricing publicly, which could be a concern for budget‑conscious businesses.
Ease of use:
MediaMath is user‑friendly, offering an intuitive experience for running advertising campaigns across multiple channels. There’s no need for a complicated setup process.
Pricing and plans:
Unfortunately, MediaMath does not publicly disclose its pricing details. For more specific pricing information, it’s necessary to contact their sales team.
Klaviyo is more than just an email marketing tool. It’s a comprehensive platform designed to deliver hyper-personalized experiences through deeper insights. Integrated seamlessly with ecommerce platforms, Klaviyo allows businesses to send targeted emails, SMS, and even push notifications.
The platform aims to consolidate your tech stack, enhance efficiency, and elevate customer lifetime value.
- Klaviyo’s Customer Data Platform (CDP) simplifies the management of customer data, eliminating the need for extensive developer resources.
- The platform supports translations in 12 languages for review widgets and submission pages, expanding its global reach.
- Real‑time monitoring of email and SMS usage is possible.
- Rich push notifications featuring images keep mobile app users engaged.
- Klaviyo excels in delivering personalized experiences throughout the customer journey.
- The platform’s user‑friendly CDP makes it efficient and straightforward to manage customer data.
- Real‑time monitoring allows businesses to keep track of their Klaviyo plan usage.
- Multi‑language support enables businesses to connect with a global customer base.
- The platform’s extensive features may present a learning curve for new users.
- Customer support can sometimes be less than timely, causing frustrations when immediate help is needed.
Ease of use:
Klaviyo is designed with user‑friendliness in mind, offering a streamlined customer experience. Whether it’s capturing leads or executing campaigns, navigating the platform is intuitive and straightforward.
Pricing and plans:
Klaviyo offers both free and premium plans.
- The free plan supports up to 500 monthly emails to 250 contacts.
- Premium plans are tiered based on the number of contacts and the services you require — email only or both email and SMS. For instance, the cost for 1,000 to 1,500 contacts starts at $45 per month for email only and $60 per month for both email and SMS.
- The pricing scales up with the number of contacts, making it a potentially expensive option for businesses with large contact lists.
Mailchimp’s expanded its focus beyond email marketing campaigns and is now a comprehensive platform designed to streamline your marketing automation efforts. From A/B testing and customer journey building to content creation, Mailchimp offers a full suite of features that can help you automate campaigns and make data‑driven decisions.
- Mailchimp allows you to fine tune your emails through A/B testing, analyzing different versions for optimal performance.
- You can centralize your marketing efforts across various channels with the platform’s Campaign Manager.
- Create automated marketing campaigns based on customer behavior to guide them through their journey.
- Send tailored emails that convert leads into loyal customers.
- Manage all your creative assets in a single location with the Content Studio.
- Automate repetitive tasks like sending emails and posting on social media.
- Connect with popular apps like Google Analytics and WooCommerce to consolidate your marketing tools and data.
- Mailchimp is a one‑stop shop for all your marketing needs, offering a wide range of features.
- The platform is intuitive, making it accessible even for those who aren’t tech‑savvy.
- Robust reporting and analytics tools help you make informed decisions.
- With various pricing plans, including a free tier, Mailchimp is accessible for businesses of all sizes.
- Advanced customization may require third‑party integrations, which could be a drawback for some.
Ease of use:
Mailchimp is designed to be user‑friendly. Its intuitive interface makes setting up campaigns, managing your audience, and analyzing results a breeze. Plus, they offer 24/7 service and support, so you’re never left in the dark.
Pricing and plans:
Mailchimp offers a free plan with limited features plus various premium plans:
- The Essentials Plan starts at $13/month for up to 500 contacts. The price increases based on the number of contacts.
- The Standard Plan starts at $20/month for up to 500 contacts. Again, the price scales with the number of contacts.
- The Premium Plan starts at $350/month for up to 10,000 contacts, with pricing increasing based on contacts.
Simpli.fi is a leading advertising success platform that focuses on maximizing relevance and results. It offers a range of media buying and workflow solutions designed to capture your audience and power your best work.
From Demand‑Side Platform (DSP) capabilities to Connected TV (CTV) advertising, Simpli.fi aims to deliver highly‑competitive pricing and audience‑targeted solutions.
Key features of Simpli.fi:
- It leverages unstructured data to help you target relevant audiences with meaningful and measurable results.
- It combines the reach and engagement of TV with the targeting capabilities of digital advertising.
- Simpli.fi delivers purposeful mobile ads using robust targeting across in‑app and web inventory.
- It engages users via short‑form video ads across a multitude of websites and mobile apps.
- Simpli.fi connects with prospective and current customers using audience‑first programmatic display targeting.
- It integrates audio advertising into your programmatic strategy using a single platform.
- It maximizes performance with social media advertising in addition to your programmatic efforts.
Pros of Simpli.fi:
- It’s designed to deliver meaningful and measurable results.
- It offers household‑level precision targeting at a national scale with over 126 million homes available.
- It provides a wide range of advertising solutions, from mobile and video to audio and social media.
- Simpli.fi streamlines every step in your workflow, from initial planning to final reporting.
Cons of Simpli.fi:
- The platform’s wide range of features means there’s a bit of a learning curve.
- Specific pricing details are not publicly disclosed, which could be a concern for budget‑conscious businesses.
Ease of use:
Simpli.fi is designed to be user‑friendly, offering an all‑in‑one platform that streamlines every step in your workflow. Whether you’re planning a campaign or analyzing its performance, Simpli.fi makes the process seamless.
Pricing and plans:
As we already mentioned, Simpli.fi does not publicly disclose its pricing. For detailed pricing information, you’ll need to get in touch with their sales team.
Marketo Engage, a component of Adobe’s expansive suite, is an enterprise marketing automation tool catering to both B2B and B2C sectors. It’s engineered to bridge the gap between sales and marketing teams.
The platform is of the all-in-one variety, offering everything from lead management and email marketing to multitouch attribution.
Key features of Marketo Engage:
- You can automate your marketing tasks and measure their effectiveness, all in one place.
- It includes the ability to customize your marketing strategies to target high‑value accounts.
- You can guide potential customers through the sales funnel, from awareness to conversion.
- You can leverage advanced features for personalized email campaigns.
- You can gain insights into the performance of each customer touchpoint.
- It allows you to engage with your audience across multiple platforms, including email, social media, and paid ads.
- You can utilize real‑time behavioral data and in‑depth profiles for personalized user experiences.
- Marketo Engage serves as a comprehensive solution for all your marketing automation needs.
- It integrates effortlessly with other Adobe products and your existing CRM system.
- You can leverage advanced analytics and multitouch attribution for smarter marketing decisions.
- The platform’s features like Sales Connect integrate marketing data directly into your CRM, enhancing coordination between sales and marketing.
- The platform’s analytics and reporting functionalities could be more robust.
- Marketo Engage doesn’t publicly disclose its pricing, which can be a hurdle for some businesses.
Ease of use:
Marketo Engage is user‑friendly but comes with a bit of a learning curve due to its extensive feature set. However, once you get the hang of it, it becomes an invaluable enterprise marketing automation solution.
Pricing and plans
Pricing for Marketo Engage is not publicly disclosed. However, it’s worth noting that the platform offers different plans that scale based on the number of users and the complexity of features. For a more detailed pricing breakdown, you’ll need to contact their sales team directly.
Invoca serves as a powerhouse in conversation intelligence, harnessing the prowess of AI to unearth fresh data that can be a game-changer for your business. The platform is designed to help you snag more customers without breaking the bank, offering keen insights into your phone-based customer interactions.
Whether you’re on a mission to ramp up conversions, elevate your agents’ performance, or convert more callers into loyal customers, Invoca is your one‑stop‑shop.
Key features of Invoca:
- You can get the full scoop on how your marketing dollars are driving phone calls, which allows you to fine‑tune your ad spend.
- You can take a dive deep into every customer interaction, scoring them to elevate your agents’ performance.
- It gives you the ability to keep tabs on customer experiences across all your business locations, maintaining a consistent brand image.
- Squeeze more out of your existing tech stack with a ton of no‑code and low‑code integrations.
Pros of Invoca:
- Invoca’s AI capabilities unlock untapped data, empowering you to make decisions that are both informed and impactful.
- Whether you’re a marketing expert, a contact center coordinator, or overseeing multi‑location customer experiences, Invoca has something for everyone.
- Seamlessly blend Invoca into your existing tech ecosystem, thanks to its no‑code and low‑code integration options.
Cons of Invoca:
- It has a fairly steep learning curve and is not catered toward beginners.
Ease of use:
Whether you’re in the planning phase of a campaign or knee‑deep in performance analytics, Invoca aims to make your life easier. However, getting started will require a time commitment.
Pricing and plans:
When it comes to pricing, Invoca keeps its cards close to its chest. For specifics, you’ll need to have a chat with their sales team.
StackAdapt is a titan in the realm of programmatic advertising, engineered to help you craft campaigns that catch the eye and engage the mind. The platform is built on planning, execution, and analysis.
Whether you’re an agency hungry for growth or a brand keen on making meaningful connections with your audience, StackAdapt has a toolbox chock‑full of solutions tailored just for you.
Key features of StackAdapt:
- Go beyond the basics and engage your audience across multiple channels — be it native, display, video, or audio.
- Bid factoring and creative tactics are all in a day’s work, eliminating the need for separate campaigns for different strategies.
- Automate performance decisions via machine learning and AI tools to scale your campaigns.
Pros of StackAdapt:
- Get a sneak peek into the future of your campaign before you even hit the launch button.
- Benefit from in‑depth creative consultations that align your creative assets with your campaign KPIs like a charm.
- Leverage lift and location‑based intelligence to measure the real‑world impact of your campaigns.
- From onboarding to ongoing support, StackAdapt’s customer service is designed to help you extract every bit of value from the program.
Cons of StackAdapt:
- The dashboard can sometimes be less than intuitive, requiring a refresh to properly filter data.
- The reporting tool is a bit difficult to navigate and use.
Ease of use:
StackAdapt is generally easy to use, but does have a somewhat confusing dashboard. Once you’re familiar with it, however, the workflow becomes intuitive.
Pricing and plans:
StackAdapt doesn’t offer its pricing upfront, so you’ll need to reach out to their sales team to get a quote for your situation.
Factors to consider when choosing an enterprise marketing tool
When looking for the right enterprise marketing automation tools, there are several factors to consider. Let’s take a look at a few.
Your specific objectives
You have to know what you’re aiming for. What are your specific goals and key performance indicators (KPIs) for your digital marketing programs? Whether it’s boosting lead generation, improving customer engagement, or enhancing ROI, having clear objectives will help you narrow down your options.
Understanding your target audience is another critical factor. Are you targeting B2B or B2C? What are their pain points, and how do they interact with your brand? Knowing your audience will help you select tools that can effectively engage and convert them.
Let’s be real — budget is always a factor. You need to know how much you can afford to spend on these tools without breaking the bank. Make sure to balance quality and cost‑effectiveness.
Things don’t always go as planned. When you hit a snag, you’ll want a responsive customer support team to help you out. Check reviews or ask for references to gauge the quality of a tool’s customer support.
A tool could have all the bells and whistles, but if it’s a nightmare to use, then what’s the point? A good user interface and experience can make all the difference. Look for tools that are intuitive and don’t have a steep learning curve.
Trial periods and demos
Many tools offer free trials or demos. Take advantage of these to get a feel for the tool’s interface and capabilities. It’s like test‑driving a car. You’ll get to know if it’s the right fit before making a commitment.
Security and compliance
Last but definitely not least, consider the tool’s security features. This is especially important if you’re handling sensitive customer data. Make sure the tool is compliant with regulations like GDPR or HIPAA, depending on your industry.
Frequently asked questions about enterprise marketing tools
How do I know which marketing tools to choose for my enterprise?
The marketing tools you select will largely depend on your specific business needs, goals, and the scale at which you operate. Start by identifying the gaps in your current marketing strategy and look for tools that can fill them. Also, consider factors like scalability, integration capabilities, and user experience.
Can marketing tools be customized to fit my enterprise’s unique needs?
Absolutely! Many marketing tools offer customizable plans and features. For instance, Akismet offers enterprise‑level plans that can be tailored to meet your specific needs.
What is the best enterprise tool for spam protection?
Look no further than Akismet for enterprise-level spam protection. It’s a leading tool in the spam protection arena and offers robust features to keep your site free from unwanted spam.
What are the benefits of using Akismet for an enterprise company?
Akismet offers a range of benefits for enterprise companies. It protects your website from spam and saves you time by automatically filtering out malicious content. This allows you to focus on what really matters — e.g. growing your business. Akismet’s enterprise plans also offer dedicated support to meet the unique needs of large‑scale operations.
What types of companies generally use Akismet?
Akismet is trusted by a wide range of companies, from small businesses to large enterprises. It’s a versatile tool that can adapt to the unique needs of your business, making it a valuable addition to your marketing toolbox.
Akismet is used by over 100 million sites. And it’s not just small businesses that trust Akismet. Big names like Microsoft, ConvertKit, and Bluehost also rely on Akismet for their spam protection needs.
Akismet: Enterprise spam protection that boosts conversion rates
Akismet isn’t just a spam protection tool. It’s a must for enterprises looking to increase their lead and contact form conversion rates. By automating spam filtering, Akismet lets you focus on what truly matters — engaging with genuine leads and customers.
So, if you’re in the market for a tool that offers robust spam protection while also giving your conversion rates a healthy boost, Akismet is the one for you.